TITLE Boxing Club offers explosive total body boxing and kickboxing workouts. Called the POWER HOUR, these group fitness classes capitalize on the training of professional boxers, kick-boxers and mixed martial artists. Plus, each Club features authentic Title Boxing equipment, including heavy bag stations, Title boxing ring, speed bags and double end bags, plus free weights and cardiovascular machines.
TITLE Boxing Club provides premier weight loss and fitness club to people of all fitness levels. Results are guaranteed because all our trainers pledge and commit to your success!
- Tristan Longoria - Tristan began boxing training at the age of eleven, with his father, a seasoned fighter, spearheading his development. Tristan was […]
- Holly Worrell - Holly started her career first in Taekwondo where she earned her black belt. Later, after earning her B.A. from the […]
- Kameron Jones - Kameron Jones is an amateur boxer, coming up on 11 years now. He started at the age of 7 and […]
- Alex Melendez - Alex began boxing at the early age of 10 and has been a dedicated combat sportsman ever since. He is […]
- Quaint Kempf - Quaint Kempf is currently a professional MMA fighter, fighting for Legacy Fights and Belator Fighting Championship. He has been boxing […]
- Kelsey Synatschk - Kelsey became interested in health and fitness after she had her son. As a single mom, she knew it was up […]
- Apollo Sample - Apollo Sample is an accomplished amateur boxer, an avid runner, and dedicated fitness specialist. His passion has always been in […]